Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Tragus (Part 2)

The keloid that I have (not so affectionately) named the demon-bump or something along those lines had not gotten any smaller. In fact, it's gotten worse! Now, it looks like this (sorry it's sideways):
Disgusting. Freaking disgusting!
Needless to say... the aspirin trick didn't work. Not to say that it's the culprit for making it worse. That could be from having it bleed last Wednesday, or that I still slept on it, whatever the reason is, it is driving me CRAZY! Next I think I'm gonna try Witch Hazel. If that doesn't work, I'll move on to tea tree oil or just ask my doctor. Grrrr... this is making me really mad.

This is Maddie getting really frustrated because this is my favorite location for a piercing and this scar is ruining it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment